Logic Pro 9 is an industry leader, featuring a comprehensive selection of software synthesizers that allow you to create almost any sound you can conceive of. But the sheer number of options can be overwhelming--even expert synthesizer users need a guide to appreciate the full power of Logic's synths. That's where USING LOGIC PRO'S SYNTHESIZERS comes in. First, you'll master the simple synthesizers, which will make the essential components of synthesis clear to you. Then, you'll build on that knowledge to learn how to use the more complex synths. In addition, you'll learn about hidden capabilities in the various synths. All the while, you'll be listening to the sounds you create, further cementing the principles of synthesis in your mind. By the time you finish this book, you'll be able to approach almost any synthesizer you encounter with confidence and ease. Synthesis will be demystified!
- The only book available that focuses exclusively on Logic Pro's synthesizers.
- Covers each synthesizer in Logic in depth.
- Gives users the tools to quickly program sounds that they want to use.
- Uses practical, sound-oriented advice on how to get the most out of each instrument.
Table of Contents
1. A Brief Introduction to Logic Pro's Synthesizers 1.
2. Klopfgeist, GarageBand Instruments, and the External Instrument Plug-In 11.
3. ES M 23.
4. ES E 43.
5. ES P 55.
6. EFM1 67.
7. ES1 91.
8. ES2 117.
9. EXS24 mkII 185.
10. EVOC 20 Polysynth 261.
11. EVB3 281.
12. EVP88 329.
13. EVD6 345.
14. Sculpture 377.
15. Ultrabeat 471