A Comprehensive Guide to Understanding, Programming, Playing and Recording the Ulitmate Electronic Music Instrument.
- Explains the important developments throughout the history of the synthesizer
- Describes how engineers, musicians, and visionaries have advanced its capabilities
- Gives important practical tips on choosing a synthesizer
- Reveals the deep creativity and imagination of those who work with synthesizers
- Thoroughly illustrated with over 350 images
- Includes a companion website
- Foreword by Michelle Moog-Koussa