How to Become a Working Actor in Movies, TV, and Commercials. This user-friendly workbook, including a two hour DVD, features the best practical information on making it in the entertainment business from Christina Ferra-Gilmore, the founder of one of Hollywood's leading acting schools, and produced by Wink Martindale, the legendary host of 19 TV game shows. Included is vital information on:
- How to network
- Finding an agent and avoiding scams
- Making a living while looking for acting jobs and creating a budget
- Taking appropriate headshot photos, with examples of good and bad
- Writing an actor's resume
- The business side of acting
- Developing your skills. ©2006, Book & DVD, 95 pages.