Publisher: Stringstastic Pty Ltd
Ensemble series provides students (ages 6-11) with a solid foundation in music theory through the eyes of a violin, viola or cello player.
This series is designed so that they can be used hand in hand with each other in a beginner ensemble or group lesson.
These interactive books use a variation of different methods (traditional, Suzuki, Kodaly, orff, etc.) which allows the students to decide which method best suits the lesson. They also contain a combination of fun, friendly characters (as well as exciting written exercises) that helps and capture the interest of the students to learn in an enjoyable way. ©2021, 50 pages
Level 3 workbook features these concepts and more!
- NOTE & REST VALUES - Eighth note(s) and rest.
- PATTERNS - Ostinato, sequence, rhythmic dictation (traditional, Kodaly, Orff method)
- SCALES - Minor scales and arpeggios
- ANALYSIS - Simple Musical Concepts, Terms, Symbols, Signs
- COMPOSE & CREATE
- EXTRA - 3rd position (violin, viola), half position (cello)