Publisher: Stringstastic Pty Ltd
Ensemble series provides students (ages 6-11) with a solid foundation in music theory through the eyes of a violin, viola or cello player.
This series is designed so that they can be used hand in hand with each other in a beginner ensemble or group lesson.
These interactive books use a variation of different methods (traditional, Suzuki, Kodaly, orff, etc.) which allows the students to decide which method best suits the lesson. They also contain a combination of fun, friendly characters (as well as exciting written exercises) that helps and capture the interest of the students to learn in an enjoyable way. ©2021, 54 pages
Level 2 workbook features these concepts and more!
- NOTE & REST VALUES - Quaver note(s) and rest.
- PATTERNS - Note movement (step and skip), finger patterns, semitone, and tone
- SCALES - Major scales and arpeggios
- ANALYSIS - Simple Musical Concepts, Terms, Symbols, Signs (tempo, dynamics, etc.)
- EXTRA - lowered 2nd finger and 4th finger (viola & viola), and 2nd finger and backward extension (cello)