Publisher: Stringstastic Pty Ltd
Ensemble series provides students (ages 6-11) with a solid foundation in music theory through the eyes of a violin, viola or cello player.
This series is designed so that they can be used hand in hand with each other in a beginner ensemble or group lesson.
These interactive books use a variation of different methods (traditional, Suzuki, Kodaly, orff, etc) which allows the students to decide which method best suits the lesson. They also contain a combination of fun, friendly characters (as well as exciting written exercises) that helps and capture the interest of the students to learn in an enjoyable way. ©2021, 54 pages
Level 1 workbook features these concepts and more!
- INTRODUCTION - String instruments
- NOTATION - Using the open strings as the main reference, all the notes on the stave and each string, and accidentals
- PATTERNS - Fingering of each string
- NOTE & REST VALUES - Quarter, half, dotted half, whole notes and rests (stem direction)
- TIME SIGNATURE - 2/4, 3/4 and 4/4 time