Publisher: Stringstastic Pty Ltd
Graded series provides students of all ages and young players who are interested in doing music theory exams with a solid foundation in music theory through the eyes of a string player.
These interactive books are designed where the main reference point is through the clef in which the player reads on treble, and bass clef. ©2021, 58 pages
Grade 1 workbook features these concepts and more!
- NOTATION - Note movement, accidentals, treble, bass clef in reference to open strings
- SCALES & ARPEGGIOS - Major (C, F, G)
- TRIADS - Chords and scale degrees
- TIME - Note and rest values, simple time signature,
- INTERVALS - numerical value only
- PATTERNS - Note and rest grouping, ostinato
- ANALYSIS - Music terms, symbols and signs