Modern Techniques and Tools for Sound System Design and Alignment
Sound Systems: Design and Optimization provides an accessible and unique perspective on the behavior of sound systems in the practical world. The third edition reflects current trends in the audio field thereby providing readers with the newest methodologies and techniques.
In this greatly expanded new edition, you’ll find clearer explanations, a more streamlined organization, increased coverage of current technologies and comprehensive case studies of the author’s award-winning work in the field.
As the only book devoted exclusively to modern tools and techniques in this emerging field, Sound Systems: Design and Optimization provides the specialized guidance needed to perfect your design skills.
This book helps you:
- Improve your design and optimization decisions by understanding how audiences perceive reinforced sound
- Use modern analyzers and prediction programs to select speaker placement, equalization, delay and level settings based on how loudspeakers interact in the space
- Define speaker array configurations and design strategies that maximize the potential for spatial uniformity
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of the tools and techniques required to generate a design that will create a successful transmission/reception model
- ©2016, Paperback, 580 pages