- SONAR X POWER! Will cover all the new features in the yet-to-be-released SONAR X as well as enhancements to existing features that may affect their current production workflow.
- Provides coverage of the latest version of Sonar, one of the most popular music software applications available.
- Targets beginning and intermediate readers who want to delve deeper into the many complex functionalities of Sonar.
- The book serves as a reference that can be used again and again, thanks to the detailed table of contents and the complete and well-organized index.
- Written by an experienced author who is a musician, multimedia expert, and Sonar user. ©2011, 608 pages.
Michael Miller and Robert Guerin
Michael Miller, Robert Guerin
J. Douglas Waterman
Music Pro Guides
Cool School Interactus