PreSonus StudioLive Mixer Handbook is divided into three sections: Part 1 is a general overview that breaks down each challenging feature. Part 2 covers live sound, explaining feedback-free stage monitoring, tuning your sound system to any venue, and StudioLive's remote mixing capabilities. Part 3 focuses on studio recording, detailing the mixing techniques used by the pros, and includes a bonus chapter on mic placement that covers nearly every instrument.
In this book you'll discover:
* How to configure your computer to unlock StudioLive's most powerful features
* The way to control your monitor or headphone mixes from your iPhone
* Secrets to great-sounding, feedback-free stage monitors
* How to remotely control your StudioLive Mixer from an iPad
* Ways to easily record your shows without any additional hardware or software
* Miking tips for nearly every instrument
* Studio mixing tips to take your recordings to the next level ""©2014, Book.