Music Copyright Law
- Packed with newer, more current and illustrative examples, providing contextual relevance for key concepts.
- Updated with new developments in copyright law so readers can feel confident they are getting the most up-to-date information available.
- Adds credibility with an author team that consists of two acknowledged and known experts in the field.
- Facilitates comprehension with an easy-to-read, straightforward writing style.
- Translates complex concepts into concrete terms with real-world examples.
1. What is Copyright?
2. The History of Copyright.
3. What Can Be Protected by Copyright?
4. Ownership of Copyright.
5. The Reproduction Right.
6. The Derivative and Distribution Rights.
7. Public Performance and Display Rights.
8. Duration of Copyright.
9. Copyright Formalities.
10. Infringement of Copyright.
11. Defenses to Infringement.
12. Remedies for Copyright Infringement.
13. International Copyright Protection.
14. Copyright and Digital Technology.
15. The Online Music War.