JingleMoney: The Essential Guide to Making Real Money Writing Jingles
Walter R. Dailey's insight in the jingle industry is unparalleled. In this easy-to-read guide, he offers clear steps for earning hundreds of thousands of dollars making music for TV, radio, and online ads. Everything you need to know about getting started with writing music for commercials is in JingleMoney.
This book includes:
• How to make jingles for well-known businesses
• Tips for starting with no or very little money
• A step-by-step action plan for getting started
• Insider knowledge about how the business actually works
• Entrepreneurial strategies for starting your own music business
• Ways to avoid costly mistakes
• A review of what you need to know about copyrights
This definitive guide to composing jingles will walk you through the ins and outs of all you need to know to be successful in writing music for commercials!
©2017, 176 pages